Puerta del Norte is a state of the art, with 102 acre (41ha) rail-served Multimodal Logistics Park located in Escobedo, Nuevo Leon and is duly authorized by the Ministry of Communications & Transport “SCT” to handle, store and safeguard cargo of all types including rail equipment, containers as well as cargo handled by truck.
Puerta del Norte is the only rail served facility in the northeastern Mexican region, connected to the main seaports and border towns in the country by two Class A railroads (Ferromex & KCSM). 2.8 miles (4.5 km) of rail infrastructure built in the property.
Puerta del Norte has direct tollway and freeway access for easy NAFTA roadway connectivity. Puerta del Norte compliments its logistical advantages by offering LEED Compliant Industrial & Manufacturing warehouse space within the park to accommodate the installation of distribution centers and manufacturing plants in a value added environment.
- Industrial and logistic buildings of avant-grade and international quality.
- Warehouse 1: 8,591 ft² ( 3,379.0 m²)
- Warehouse 2: 198,621 ft² (18,452.43 m²)
- Warehouse 3: 270,690.8 ft² (25,148 m²)
- Warehouse 4: 60,920 ft² (5,660 m²)
- Warehouse 5: 15,176 ft² (1,409.92 m²)
- Mix use office & Cross Dock
- Administration Office 8610 ft² (800m²)
- Transfer Terminal
- Distribution network for telecommunications
- Electric Substation on site with a 12.5 MVA’s medium voltage capacity
- Wall perimeter of 2.27 miles (3.65 km) with 9.8 ft. (3 m) height
- Controlled Access with non-armed security guards, all year around (24/7)
- Wireless CCTV