- MTY International Airport: 25 minutes
- MTY Private FBO: 20 minutes
- Hotels: 20 minutes
- Hospitals: 10 minutes
- Entertainment: 10 minutes
- Educational Facilities
- Medical Centers
- Government Agencies
- Major Trade Agreements with more than 46 countries.
- Close proximity to major economic Markets
- Central Hub for North America and Latin America
- Steady Economic Growth
- Lower cost of skilled labor
About Nuevo Leon
Nuevo Leon is considered the most important financial, educational and industrial center in Mexico.
- Capital city: Monterrey
- Municipalities: 51
- Population: 5.2 million habitants, 4.2% of the total in Mexico.
- Distribution of the population: 95% urban and 5% rural
- Contribution to the Mexico GDP: 7.4%
- Manufacturing GDP: 21.6 Billon USD / 10% National Manufacturing GDP
- Exports: 40.2 Billons USD / 10.6 National Exports
- Labor Force: 2.4 Million inhabitants.
- Colleges and Technical institutions: 36 / 148,000 university enrolled students/ 15,500 enrolled students in postgraduate programs.
- Strategic Manufacturing and logistics hub
- Healthy supply of young qualified labor force
- Affordable workforce
- High quality of life
- Cross road for the NAFTA railroad and highway corridors
- Access to 10 million customers in the Mexican North East region which represents the 15% of the Mexican GDP
- More than 36 Universities and technical-schools
- Government incentives